Location: Florissant MO
Industry: Automotive Detail Shop
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Starting hourly rate: USD $17
Description: Travers Premier Auto Detail is hiring an Automotive Detailer.
The Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, wheels tires, and glass.
- Move and maintain lot of vehicles
- Cleans automobile exterior by washing surfaces and tires, using cleaning solutions, cloths, and brushes; rinsing and drying cleaned surfaces; polishing chrome, protects and preserves automobile exterior by applying waxes, preservatives, wiping and buffing surfaces, interior and exterior glass.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Cleans automobile interior by vacuuming carpeting, ceilings, and upholstery, cleaning, polishing, and drying surfaces, treating spots and stains. Protects and preserves automobile interior by applying leather and vinyl revitalizers and preservatives.
- Cleans engine compartment by removing grease and grime using cleaning agents.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; requesting orders.
- Responding to group inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid state driver’s license with good driving record.
- 1-3 years prior detailing experience preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Work with a sense of urgency that demonstrates the value we place on our company assists.
- The willingness to come to work on time and stay on task when on the clock.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
- The Travers Automotive & RV Group provides top-tier employee compensation benefits, including: Medical, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
If interested in this position, please apply online.
Date Posted: 2021-11-29